Refund and cancelation policy
We aim to deliver the best online services in r programming. However, we have this refund policy, which ensures that the transactions between us are secure. This applies where there is a non-receipt of services paid for or in cases where there is double payment. When booking services with us, we hope you have read and understood all our policies. We believe in trustfulness and transparency in everything we do. Note that our refund policy will be applicable in certain circumstances only.
Cancelation of service by the client
If the client decides to cancel the contract, certain conditions will lead to a refund. The client is expected to cancel the contract within a period of 2 hours after the order. If the client cancels the contract within 2 hours from the start of the service, a refund would be initiated. The refund will depend on the agreement between the client and us at that particular time. If the client had termed the assignment as urgent, no refund would be initiated. This is because we have a team that deals with urgent assignments, and they are paid before the start of the work. What is more, urgent assignments are passed to these experts immediately after receiving them. We will not be responsible for charges that your bank will charge you as a transaction cost.
Cancellation by us
If we have initiated the cancellation due to an unforeseen situation or in any chance that our tutors are all held up with other tasks, the total paid amount would be refunded to you within 3 working days. In addition to this refund policy, we would consider some terms during the cancellation of work.
If there are areas that you find unsatisfactory or need change, feel free to ask for a revision from our team. Note that we expect all revisions to be completed within 2 weeks after submitting the work. What is more, we do not charge for revisions. However, note that any additional work apart from the originally charged task will not be considered revision. I will be charged with an independent task.
What we consider in our refund policy
- In a case where you make two payments made for the same task, upon proof of payment, we initiate the refund. Note that we refund the extra payment within a period of three days.
- In a case where you cancel the order before it is assigned to a tutor, you are allowed to make another order which matched the same price as the order you had placed initially. If you do not need a different order, we will initiate a refund. Note that if the order had already been assigned to a tutor, you would not be eligible for a refund. This is because we pay our tutors per assignment, and the payment is completed before the start of the task.
- Should we fail to get a tutor to work on your task within 24 hours, we immediately start the refund process.
- If an order is in progress and you decide to change the said order, then the new order will be treated as a new task. In that case, you will be expected to pay for the new order separately.
- We do not initiate refunds for online quizzes as well as online tests. Once it's started, it's started.
- If you are unable to prove that the service delivered by our team was not satisfactory, you do not qualify for a refund. Note that proofs are sent to our official email address, and they must be in the form of attachments.
- If you do not initiate a refund within a period of two weeks after the service, then the period when we allow for a refund will have expired.